Taeko is a young lady with long dark grey hair and lime eyes. Her clothing is made from a special material from the Oarburgh that can wash blood and remove its smell immediately.
Seemingly devoid of emotions, Taeko rarely speaks. She is extremely loyal to Babara, willing to complete every order handed by Babara, even if it means killing her friend.
Taeko was found and raised by the Oarburghs as an assassin. She was eventually assigned to work with Babara Oarburgh and Chelsea.
She was then hired by the Revolutionary Army along with Babara and Chelsea to dispose of the Elite Seven which has been posing a threat to the Revolutionary Army by eliminating its supporters. While staying at a hot spring inn to plan their next move after the failure of their first mission that ended with the annihilation of the Tengu Mercenaries, she meets and befriends Cornelia, unaware of her identity. Eventually learning about her Identity from Chelsea, she calls Cornelia out and engages against her in a death match and kills her after destroying the latter's Shingu.
She later encountered Akame after her fight against Cornelia, taking Akame to the spot where she killed Cornelia, attempting to kill Akame as well. Unfortunately, Akame was able to sense Taeko's intention and a fight ensued between the two of them as Akame gains the advantage and kills Taeko, avenging Cornelia.
Equipment and Skills
Having been trained from a young age, Taeko was an extremely powerful combatant. She was able to fight on par with Cornelia. She also possessed immense endurance, taking a direct hit from the former's Crushing King with minimal injuries and continuing to corner Cornelia.
Taeko also carried a sword that contained a poison concocted by the Oarburgh that couldn't be cured.
- Mountain Gale: Taeko moves to target location swiftly and slashes her enemies. The slash is strong enough to cut the air and destroy the surface.
- Scattering Breeze: Taeko concentrates and waits for an enemy attack to counterattack. According to her, this ability brings "death to those who draw near". This ability protects Taeko from close-ranged attack, however she cannot protect herself against long-ranged attacks.
- Summit Gust: Taeko slashes the air which easily bifurcate a stone wall from a distance.
- Twister: Taeko releases her limits to move target location instantly without leaving a trace. She can use this ability repeatedly after activating it. While using this ability, her eyes enlarge and pupils become invisible.
- Zephyr: Taeko sheathes her sword to unsheathe it again and slashes her enemy swiftly while the sword emits white light from its blade.