Drugs (薬剤, Yakuzai) are chemical substances that can have biological and psychological effects on living beings. They come in broad forms and can be used in the treatment of an injury or prevent it from further deteriorating, take away pain, enhance physical or mental well-being and for other various uses.
- Aria's mother had a hobby of putting captive people on various drugs during torture and writing down the results in her diary.
- Liver used a defective strength enhancement drug as a last resort, which in returned poisoned his bloodstream. However, Liver synchronized it with his Teigu's trump card in order to redirect its effects onto his opponents.
- During Team Stylish's assault on Night Raid's hideout, Dr. Stylish gave his subordinates an antidote to withstand his oxidized poison.
- In the anime, Syura injected himself with an adrenaline boost which extended the use of Shambhala.
- Group of Terror members were given regular drug injections and pills to enhance their physical abilities. Those were apparently addictive as Kurome had to continue to take drugs in the form of sweets even after leaving the group in order to maintain her health.